DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera quality without an SD card

The manual could be a bit more clear on how to copy an image from the drone to your phone/tablet.

While on the main screen, under the Shutter or video button is a small icon - a small triangle pointing to the right (in a white rectangle). This is a fairly universal symbol used on cameras to allow you to review your pictures.

View attachment 100554

Next you will see previews of your pictures or videos. Tap on one of them to actually view it.
View attachment 100555

That will bring it up the picture/video. On that screen, in the lower left is another small icon - an open "bucket" with a down arrow. Tapping that starts the download from the drone to your phone/laptop. BE WARNED, while photos transfer pretty quickly, a video can take MINUTES and you are using battery power to do this transfer. I would not leave the drone flying while downloading a video.

View attachment 100556
Why do I have to download each phot like this to get better resolution? I feel like I didn’t have to do this before.

Why do I have to download each phot like this to get better resolution? I feel like I didn’t have to do this before.
Because sending the full quality pics/videos while taking them would effective jam the data stream between the drone and RC (which is primarily meant for control signal and flight data).

Reactions: maelstrom
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS