DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Settings on MA2

MacDaddyMavic

Reactions
Curious to hear what everyone’s cameras settings they are shooting with on their MA2?

+ 48MP Photo
+ AEB 3 or 5 Photo
+ Smart Photo
+ Standard Photo

I personally shoot in AEB 5 and use Adobe Lightroom post production.

Just wondering if anyone is using the 48mp feature which is a selling point for the MA2?

Curious to hear what everyone’s cameras settings they are shooting with on their MA2?

+ 48MP Photo
+ AEB 3 or 5 Photo
+ Smart Photo
+ Standard Photo

I personally shoot in AEB 5 and use Adobe Lightroom post production.

Just wondering if anyone is using the 48mp feature which is a selling point for the MA2?

I use the 48mp option a lot, and I shoot in RAW and jpeg if it's a good shot opportunity. I usually use AEB 3 or 5, you can't be too sure you got the right exposure. Fair warning: shooting 48mp in RAW with AEB takes up a fair amount of storage.....

Reactions: MacDaddyMavic
I use the 48mp option a lot, and I shoot in RAW and jpeg if it's a good shot opportunity. I usually use AEB 3 or 5, you can't be too sure you got the right exposure. Fair warning: shooting 48mp in RAW with AEB takes up a fair amount of storage.....

You can shoot with the 48MP option w/ AEB? I was under the impression it was one or the other as for as option to pick when shooting..

You can shoot with the 48MP option w/ AEB? I was under the impression it was one or the other as for as option to pick when shooting..

48MP does not offer AEB. You have to set exposures manually. Doable, but not convenient.

Reactions: Nonprophet
I mainly take photos with both my Mavic 2 Pro and now the Mavic Air 2. With the Air 2, I shoot 48mp saving in RAW & JPG. I would save only in RAW if DJI gave that choice, and I don't even bother with the JPG's. It is also important to shoot in Manual mode and slightly overexpose (+0.3 - +0.7) the image. I have noticed that the Air 2 camera needs and likes as much light as it can get - up to the point of the image being totally blown out of course.

I then use an app on my iPad called Affinity Photo which allows very simple editing of the RAW file.

I've been experimenting with all of them as I get used to flying faster than 2 mph in a huge, empty parking lot.
Just this morning I got some AEB 5 and opened them up in my newly purchased Aurora HDR...great looking photos at the push of a button... thank god for AI!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic