DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Settings

luke78

Reactions
Hi all, I've only had my Mavic Pro for about 4 weeks, just wanted to get recommendations on settings you have saved for footage and Pics. Do you guys use auto or do you change setting depending on the target?

Hi all, I've only had my Mavic Pro for about 4 weeks, just wanted to get recommendations on settings you have saved for footage and Pics. Do you guys use auto or do you change setting depending on the target?

I only shoot in manual, I try and keep the same settings for each shot.....ISO =100.....shutter =50....custom white balance 5700k and shoot in art mode. To keep within the 100/50 you would need some ND filters. Best advise is go out and practice with the drone, play with the settings and compare the results.

Reactions: deleted member 877
Hi Mavic 2 Pilots
Paradise from Australia a new member
I have just bought a set of PGYTECH 8,16,32 & 64 filters and I’m not sure if I have done the right thing or should I have bought a Polarized filter only.
I am trying to eliminate reflection as I have the drone set on Auto till I become more experienced then I will use manual
Any advice would be appreciated

Hi Mavic 2 Pilots
Paradise from Australia a new member
I have just bought a set of PGYTECH 8,16,32 & 64 filters and I’m not sure if I have done the right thing or should I have bought a Polarized filter only.
I am trying to eliminate reflection as I have the drone set on Auto till I become more experienced then I will use manual
Any advice would be appreciated

Polarized filters are probably the best ND8PL, ND16PL is what I mainly use?

Located Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78