DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera shaking starts high speeds

useitorloseit

Reactions
Hey community I need some serious advice. So I have over 850 flights under my belt, I own a MP2, MP, MA2, MA, Spark.
I absolutely LOVE MY MPP2 and still do I just am really frustrated and confused, when I switch it into sport mode and climb to 30mph + the camera begins to shake excessively
If I slow down the shake goes away??
It almost feels as if something is wrong with the Gimball?!!
For obvious reasons I want this taken care of.
The gimball will realign and recenter turns smooth. would greatly appreciate any advice to resolve I have tried everything I know thank you for your time.

Unbalanced props? Have you nicked any of the props? Do you have brand new, unused probs you can try in the place of the ones you have been using? (You can also get new props that aren't balanced as well, but I haven't seen it with these Mavic props.)

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Juggler
Just in case there's something amiss with the gimbal, try this: Power on drone. After the gimbal does it's dance routine, with your finger very gently push inboard on the outer front edge of the camera, first one side then the other. You are not trying to overpower it or move it much, but there should be some slight resistance to this movement felt immediately, there should be no looseness or slop (like there is with power off).

Thank you so much guys yes it is definitely props I typically replace my props routinely however I haven’t in awhile so I will make a point to order a set thanks guys. And I will also feel for resistance but the prop thing makes sense because I had minor damage to a couple.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom