DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can i fly tello with mavic mini 2's controller?

stair741

Reactions
First, please understand even if my English is not correct.

anyway,
I have a controller of Mavic Mini 2.
and also have a Tello.

and I want fly tello with mavic mini 2's controller.

both devices use Wi-Fi and 2.4 GHz frequency,
and didn't Telo controller customize other company's stuff?
Do you guys think it'll work?

PS. The reason there is only Mavic controller is because it disappears while flying...

no unfortunately this wasnt implemented

Unfortunately you can't use the mini2 controller with the Tello. The tello uses standard WiFi protocols, and the Mini2 controller uses DJI's proprietary "occusync" protocols.

I've used the Gamesir T1s controller for the Tello and found it worked well. Note Gamesir produced the T1d controller and markeded it for the Tello, however the T1s is actually better as it can be connected to your phone with a USB OTG cable rather than only bluetooth, like the T1d. If you use bluetooth to link the phone and controller then this tends to cause interference on the wifi connection between the Tello and Phone and limits the already short range.

Last edited:
Unfortunately you can't use the mini2 controller with the Tello. The tello uses standard WiFi protocols, and the Mini2 controller uses DJI's proprietary "occusync" protocols.

I've used the Gamesir T1s controller for the Tello and found it worked well. Note Gamesir produced the T1d controller and markeded it for the Tello, however the T1s is actually better as it can be connected to your phone with a USB OTG cable rather than only bluetooth, like the T1d. If you use bluetooth to link the phone and controller then this tends to cause interference on the wifi connection between the Tello and Phone and limits the already short range.
Oh.... Thanks a lot...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54