DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I see your crash log? Research.

Former Member

Reactions
I've been asked by a researcher to gather flight logs from crashed drones to see if there are common flight conditions that can be statistically shown to lead to crashes.

If you have a log file from your crashed drone, and wouldnt mind sharing it, please post it up here, or you can send it to me via email at [email protected]. I will also be looking back at prior logs posted on this site, and ask the owners permission to use them in the study.

Many thanks!

Rob

Reactions: Chirp
I thought statistically, pilot error would top the list. ;)
I’ve only crashed once, hopefully that’s the last. Definitely pilot error for flying on an undulating sand dunes and checking altitude while flying. Sand dune came out of no where and attacked my MP.

Believe ya have mine :)

I've been asked by a researcher to gather flight logs from crashed drones to see if there are common flight conditions that can be statistically shown to lead to crashes.

If you have a log file from your crashed drone, and wouldnt mind sharing it, please post it up here, or you can send it to me via email at [email protected]. I will also be looking back at prior logs posted on this site, and ask the owners permission to use them in the study.

Many thanks!

Rob

I would be glad to send that. I just need to figure out where it is. I have been wanting to learn this skill.

interesting, would like to see how mine survived its' crash, log wise vs others in similar crashes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661