DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can i use mavic 3 middle shell as a replacement for mavic 3 enterprise?

Melleee

Reactions
as the post tittle, can i use mavic 3 middle shell as a replacement for mavic 3 enterprise?

i need to replace the mavic 3 enterprise middle shell, but i cant find the replacement part nearby. i have mavic 3 middle shell ready with me..
can it be used?

If you have a stripped down "mavic 3 enterprise" waiting to be rebuilt and a ready to be used "mavic 3 middle shell", can't you try the bits from the enterprise in the new shell to check whether or not they fit WITHOUT having to apply force to the bits? Check there are no missing screw holes etc or different openings.

That said when messing with a couple of Mavic 2 drones I noticed that there were changes in the design of the shell even in two drones of the same model, one had brass inserts in the screw holes for mounting the gimbal and therefore used machine thread screws, the other had entirely plastic screw holes and used 'self tapping screws' ........ so do check things carefully.

as the post tittle, can i use mavic 3 middle shell as a replacement for mavic 3 enterprise?

i need to replace the mavic 3 enterprise middle shell, but i cant find the replacement part nearby. i have mavic 3 middle shell ready with me..
can it be used?
What about the USB c port and support screws on the top of the enterprise , they are not there on the M 3.

Reactions: Starz
Did you remove the front sensors from their frame?
The screws that secure that frame have also changed. The cross slot changed size, one is tiny the other is EVEN SMALLER, that cost me so hassle lol.

This is a store display unit. They(DJI?)remove most all of the hardware inside for cost savings. I just wanted the plastic.

Ahhh cheers, I have a couple of Mavic Mini ones, for the same reason. The motors are real but the beep beeps cut the wires off just inside the shell. grrrrrrrrrrr

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King