DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Source Me Some Parts!

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
I recently just bought this dji FPV drone to try and fix myself. It is just the drone an no battery. Here are the pictures of the damage: I need parts for the outer shell and an arm replacement. I’m trying to find them as cheap as I can. I think I will need an arm and a shell. I will never fly this drone because I can’t afford the remote or goggles but I want to resell it.IMG_4759.jpegIMG_4760.jpeg

Reactions: Cafguy
I recently just bought this dji FPV drone to try and fix myself.
How much did you pay for it?
I think I will need an arm and a shell. I will never fly this drone because I can’t afford the remote or goggles but I want to resell it.
See question Above- and how is the camera?
You can find most of the PARTS AT-- CamRise [DJI New York} On Ebay. - BUT- I can also get The drone without radio or goggles or battery for 350 bucks all day there.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
and they are the best service time and again, parts that work ,ohio is also good

I recently just bought this dji FPV drone to try and fix myself. It is just the drone an no battery. Here are the pictures of the damage: I need parts for the outer shell and an arm replacement. I’m trying to find them as cheap as I can. I think I will need an arm and a shell. I will never fly this drone because I can’t afford the remote or goggles but I want to resell it.View attachment 170609View attachment 170608
I recently bought the FPV and was concerned I’d not be able to get parts for it once it was discontinued. I was able to pick up a non working FPV off eBay for a little under $200. MINT shape too. There’s plenty of YouTube videos to DIY too.
Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne