DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I use my RC-N1 controller on the Mavic 3Pro?

Yes you can.

Thanks, Then I will order one and sell the RC:)
The only disadvantage to the RC-N1 is it's missing the right scroll wheel, meaning you have no zoom control on the remote itself, you have to use the touch screen on your device. Something you might really miss with the Mavic 3 pro.

I'll play with it and see what happens, but my old eyes need a bigger and brighter screen. I assume the wheel is for the digital zoom?

I'll play with it and see what happens, but my old eyes need a bigger and brighter screen. I assume the wheel is for the digital zoom?
Digital and Optical, whatever the camera is capable of. And I would miss that wheel alot.
In fact, when I purchased my Classic it came with the same DJI RC (not the N1) and I too found it too dim. But for others reasons beside that, I actually spent the money on the DJI RC PRO for my Mavic 3 as it's a far superior remote for any Mavic 3, and much brighter compared to the DJI RC. And it is capable of running 3rd party apps, the DJI RC is not (the RC-N1 can run any app you have on your device with far better map views than the RC or the RC-Pro).
So there's pro and cons with all.
The N1 will be far less costly.

You need to get some readers. They dont cost much and help to see the screen better. If you like to connect your external device, thats fine too. Ha.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Digital and Optical, whatever the camera is capable of. And I would miss that wheel alot.
In fact, when I purchased my Classic it came with the same DJI RC (not the N1) and I too found it too dim. But for others reasons beside that, I actually spent the money on the DJI RC PRO for my Mavic 3 as it's a far superior remote for any Mavic 3, and much brighter compared to the DJI RC. And it is capable of running 3rd party apps, the DJI RC is not (the RC-N1 can run any app you have on your device with far better map views than the RC or the RC-Pro).
So there's pro and cons with all.
The N1 will be far less costly.
I already have a RC-N1 from my Air2s, I will keep the RC-N1 and sell the RC with the Air2s

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview