DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone decypher my fatal.log?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stekki

Reactions
Hi, my dji go app blacked out during flight, was trying to land and now I lost the bird.

Someone willing to help me with my fatal.log? There is a method but only on windows pc..

thanks,
S.

on the flightrecords, the last point I see was when the app blacked out, nothing afterwards. I guess the txt flight log will not have more info then?

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-05-28_[21-26-38].txt
    918 KB · Views: 4
When did the DJI GO app black out? When and where exactly were you trying to land?

When did the DJI GO app black out? When and where exactly were you trying to land?
At the end of the log you provided, screen went black. From that moment I flew for another 10min, than my RC got a low battery warning from the aircraft. And in a moment of stress I tapped on the iphone screen the landing button instead of RTH. I did not see the drone at that moment at that's how it went... Flight record stopped recording, but in flight logs, there is a file with a timestamp higher than the flight record, that's where crucial info resides I think. Timestamp could be the same the battery died... This file is a DAT file, impossible to read :s

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22