DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone please help? My mavic pro won't stop shaking when I start to fly it.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Jonah elphinstone.

Check and / or change the props.

Are they on the correct motors?

Look for the white marking on the prop and the motor.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

It was working perfectly just a week ago and I haven't changed anything

Welcome to the forum. You can find plenty of help with the search feature and provide more details of your situation. Wish you the best.

A couple of things you might check in addition to changing props:
1) Drone off, grasp the top of each motor, just below the prop, and gently wiggle it - there should be no play between it and the arm.
2) Props removed, start motors with drone on flat surface. Feel each arm for vibration - there should be none.

It was working perfectly just a week ago and I haven't chan
1) Drone off, grasp the top of each motor, just below the prop, and gently wiggle it - there should be no play between it and the arm.
2) Props removed, start motors with drone on flat surface. Feel each arm for vibration - there should be no
2) Props removed, start motors with drone on flat surface. Feel each arm for vibration - there should be none.

Went ahead and moved this thread to MP Help!;) Resolved!

It won't fly without shaking for some reason I have already tried calibrating the imu and compass, but nothing I bought it second hand so I cannot send it to dji. Anyone know about this problem or know a fix?
Check and see if propeller guard tab is checked if so if checked then uncheck it. Hopefully this is the issue if not I suggest you inspect the motors.

Well that is a new one.
Something I did not even know it was an option on any drone.

It won't fly without shaking for some reason I have already tried calibrating the imu and compass, but nothing I bought it second hand so I cannot send it to dji. Anyone know about this problem or know a fix?
If you bought it second hand, any legitimate seller will have the original bill of sale and pass it on to you. I'd check in with the seller to get his copy of it. Even if it's third hand or more it still has a legal paper trail.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada