DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can someone tell me what's the best version of the Dji go app

I just checked out the site you posted...is it just for the SPARK?
no the app is the same for all products but it was modded more for wifi strenght for the spark and prob the air, the other mods to the app will apply to any dji product, i am running it right now,

Reactions: Classic flyer
Thanx much sir...great input
welcome, prob the best feature is if u want to be totally annonoymous u can run this app and not have to sign your mav in, i dont think it works if u already have a account with dji but if u have a new or new to u mav u can bypass the sign in and be annonymous,,,,,like a ghost haha

Reactions: Classic flyer
i dont have discconets while flying but i get disconects when i start everything up,i turn on the mav then the rc then the phone and when it prompts me to open djgo or itchi i press djigo just once and it will open and ill see the camera for 1 second then get the red disconect, i close the app then do it again same thing then usualy on the 3rd attempt it stays green in gps mode, litchi doesnt seem to do that though, a few times it took more than 3 i gave up and used litchi for my flight, ill try a file cleaner app maybe,i have tried a new cord and changing my settings for phone to never sleep etc but still does it, i have tried a few versions of djigo too, some seem good for a dozen flights thenthey start dissconcects

you should start the RC first...
I had this kind of issue one time... I crashed a mavic in mountains (I'm still waiting snow smelting to go to look for it...), and I bought another one.
On the new one, I was uable to connect the phone, unless I moved the linking wire's plug. It appears that the RC plug was not working right... I had to use the "old" RC with the new Mavic...
BTW,you can try to change the linking wire, or try to connect your phone to the RC with the USB plug on the bottom of the RC...
If disconnects happens regulary, try to clear your phone or reintall app...

Last edited:
Reactions: genesimmons
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007