DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can u post a picture of your gimball plate?

fcefalu

Reactions
Hi All,
i managed to have my mavic kissing a wall because i thought i was going fw and sensor would have stopped the mavic to crash, but i was actually going backwards.... hence in abscence of rear sensor the love romance with the wall begun.

Seems to me that everything works fine, if that's the case i got lucky, but i am not entirely sure as despite everything working fine i am now getting paranoid that the gimball plat is not correctly in place...

Anyone has a detailed picture that can show me how the gimball plate should sit?

Thanks

Frankie

Last edited:
Rear sensor? The MP has no rear nor upward sensors!

Take a look if the gimbal plate is below the tab shown in the picture below:

2GfVhRR.jpg

thanks mate.. infact i crashed it !

will check my plate tonight and share a picture with you guys

thanks guys, from mobile i couldn't see the option...

Can you have a look at my pictures? do you spot anything wrong? Mavic works fine, so camera and gimball but i haven't taken high up in the air after it softly kissed a wall ...

Thanks for your advices and sorry for the pictures not perfect...

Attachments

• IMG_9693.JPG
    IMG_9693.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_9694.JPG
    IMG_9694.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9695.JPG
    IMG_9695.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_9696.JPG
    IMG_9696.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_9697.JPG
    IMG_9697.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 111
thanks guys, from mobile i couldn't see the option...

Can you have a look at my pictures? do you spot anything wrong? Mavic works fine, so camera and gimball but i haven't taken high up in the air after it softly kissed a wall ...

Thanks for your advices and sorry for the pictures not perfect...

On your 2 bd picture I see a black 'something 'what is it?
Do you think I lost mine?
Here picture of mine
Thank you
a547493ea4a5fd8261eab5952fa1f8d9.jpg

Hi All,
i managed to have my mavic kissing a wall because i thought i was going fw and sensor would have stopped the mavic to crash, but i was actually going backwards.... hence in abscence of rear sensor the love romance with the wall begun.

Seems to me that everything works fine, if that's the case i got lucky, but i am not entirely sure as despite everything working fine i am now getting paranoid that the gimball plat is not correctly in place...

Anyone has a detailed picture that can show me how the gimball plate should sit?

Thanks

Frankie
If there is anything wrong with the gimbal plate you will get error messages pretty quickly.
Regards,
-d.

It looked to me like the gimbal plate is above the tabs on the front end. Reference your IMG_9694.JPG. The plate should be below those tabs with no stretch on the rubber bands.

-Rod

It looked to me like the gimbal plate is above the tabs on the front end. Reference your IMG_9694.JPG. The plate should be below those tabs with no stretch on the rubber bands.

-Rod
will check it thanks

No in pic's xxx93 and xxx97 you can clearly see the plate is under the tabs.
Regards,
-d.
funny how being familiar with a tool makes such a difference...
I am a smartly educated person, but struggling to see whether there is anything wrong or not... i guess i will fly the device next week and will find it out! Thanks

Francesco

No in pic's xxx93 and xxx97 you can clearly see the plate is under the tabs.
Regards,
-d.
I finally got around to looking at my MP which confirmed the little tabs are rounded, and therefore the plate is under the tabs as you point out. I thought the tabs had squared ends and the rounding I noted in the photo was due to the plate sitting above the tabs. Sorry for the misinformation.

Reactions: fcefalu
I finally got around to looking at my MP which confirmed the little tabs are rounded, and therefore the plate is under the tabs as you point out. I thought the tabs had squared ends and the rounding I noted in the photo was due to the plate sitting above the tabs. Sorry for the misinformation.
no prob! thanks for trying to help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929