DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you go back to 0300

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey guys, I received my mavic on 0300 firmware went to 0600 today and do not love the focus on the camera , and can't use the older go4 app anymore . I do not see anyway to go back to 0300. Only 0400 is the lowest I can go back too. I read somewhere that the 0300 was only shipped with the mavic and was never released as a download can someone confirm this ! Would love to go back to 0300 if anyway possible ....

Yeah I think you're S.O.L - although I've never downgraded via the PC application DJI assistant, it's possible it gives you more older versions than the mobile app.

In any case, even if you can't go back to .300, if I were you I'd go back to .400 ASAP before it becomes unavailable.

I just downgraded to .400 today using the DJI Assistant 2. The .300 FW wasn't an option even though that was what came installed on my Mavic.

The same options were available in the Go app.

I just downgraded to .400 today using the DJI Assistant 2. The .300 FW wasn't an option even though that was what came installed on my Mavic.

The same options were available in the Go app.
same here, I read somewhere that .300 was never released as a download. Went to .600 yesterday camera was horrible.. Guess Ill roll back to .400 today. Plus my Older version of the GO4 app didn't work with .600

same here, I read somewhere that .300 was never released as a download. Went to .600 yesterday camera was horrible.. Guess Ill roll back to .400 today. Plus my Older version of the GO4 app didn't work with .600

I'm not sure if the latest version of DJI Go 4 works with .400... If it still does, there's no guarantee that later updates will work with .400.. If you're on android, I suggest downloading DJI Go 4 v4.0.3 from APK Mirror, then turning off updates for DJI Go 4 in your Google App Store after installing it...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki