DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can you take a photo every second?

echen2323

Reactions
is this possible to do a time lapse to take a photo every second? i can do this with my gopro 10 and hoping the same with mini pro 4.

also how do you make sure drone set to auto-exposure?

ok i finally tried the hyperlapse....does this feature have to be 1-2 min long? i would like to take a few photos 1 sec apart. like total of 5 seconds. is this not possible with hyperlapse?

ok i finally tried the hyperlapse....does this feature have to be 1-2 min long? i would like to take a few photos 1 sec apart. like total of 5 seconds. is this not possible with hyperlapse?
Set the length of the hyperlapse sequence or just stop it when you have the photos you want.

so on hyperlapse, the only thing i can adjust is

Duration 1:40, Interval 2s, Length 2s....

when i take a few photos on hyperlapse, it says "Insufficient Frames. Unable to create Video"....

how do i get around this?

so on hyperlapse, the only thing i can adjust is

Duration 1:40, Interval 2s, Length 2s....

when i take a few photos on hyperlapse, it says "Insufficient Frames. Unable to create Video"....

how do i get around this?

Aren't the images in a folder on the SD card? that's what you were after, right?

I just put the Mini 4 Pro up to have a look. The minimum photo interval for a hyperlapse is two seconds.With the hyperlapse duration set to 2 seconds, I stopped the shooting after various numbers of photos. If I stopped after more than 30 photos, the video was produced normally. Stopping after 2, 5, and 10 photos caused the "Insufficient frames ...) message you saw.

In all cases, the photographs were stored on the drone's SD card in /DCIM/HYPERLAPSE/XX_XXX, where XX_XXX is a set of directory names using sequential numbers, one for each hyperlapse.

So, you can do what you were hoping to do, although not at intervals less than two seconds.

Reactions: davidarmenb
I apologize, you are so right. i didnt even bother looking in the SD card folder. i figured that error message meant nothing was recorded. my apologies!

No apology needed. Just an "Aha!"

Or if it was me,

homer-doh.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mrprop365
You cannot take a Hyperlapse with an interval of one second.

The minimum interval for 12MP mode is 2 seconds.

The minimum interval for 48MP mode is 5 seconds. This is when using the timer feature, as Hyperlapse mode doesn’t allow 48MP photo mode.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mack_Attack