DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadian Checking In!

DillyDrones

Reactions
Hey guys just got my mavic air 2 in the mail after upgrading from the spark.

I always thought drones were amazing but out of my price range. Then one day i bought a ryze tello and was instantly hooked. After doing some research i realized a drone with new technology wasnt that much more expensive than the tello. Then i bought a used spark off of ebay and began filming. After filming i thought why not put it on youtube for a few friends and family to see. It didnt take long to get hooked on editing videos and learning new things in premiere pro.. the addiction was born. I filmed quite a few things on the spark and now i finally upgraded to a drone im blown away by ( no offense to my old spark ;) ). My Mavic Air 2 has been amazing and im slowly building up footage and photos for my instagram and youtube channels. Happy i found this forum and am excited to join a community im passionate about. If anyone is interested in seeing my extremely amateur stuff im not even sure if this is allowed but heres my socials.

Instagram: Login • Instagram
Youtube: Dilly Drones

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Enjoy your safe flying.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in the wide open spaces of Texas!

Canada covers a lot of ground. Where exactly are you? You'll find lots of fellow Canadians here, and lots more of us from around the world to help you when you need it.

Thanks for joining!
In Northern Ontario!

Hey guys just got my mavic air 2 in the mail after upgrading from the spark.

I always thought drones were amazing but out of my price range. Then one day i bought a ryze tello and was instantly hooked. After doing some research i realized a drone with new technology wasnt that much more expensive than the tello. Then i bought a used spark off of ebay and began filming. After filming i thought why not put it on youtube for a few friends and family to see. It didnt take long to get hooked on editing videos and learning new things in premiere pro.. the addiction was born. I filmed quite a few things on the spark and now i finally upgraded to a drone im blown away by ( no offense to my old spark ;) ). My Mavic Air 2 has been amazing and im slowly building up footage and photos for my instagram and youtube channels. Happy i found this forum and am excited to join a community im passionate about. If anyone is interested in seeing my extremely amateur stuff im not even sure if this is allowed but heres my socials.

Instagram: Login • Instagram
Youtube: Dilly Drones
Welcome from Hope B.C. we need more Canadians on the forum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook