DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot get my Air 2S to pair with my RC Pro any ideas

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I can get it to pair with the Smart Controller, but no the RC Pro , am i missing anything ?

I did learn a way using the FN key and the Right Scroll wheel to turn off that annoying BEEP when trying to Pair endlessly. I was able to Pair it using the Smart Controller

Firmware : 1690 on the Drone

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Float on the Water.

Last edited:
I can get it to pair with the Smart Controller, but no the RC Pro , am i missing anything ?

I did learn a way using the FN key and the Right Scroll wheel to turn off that annoying BEEP when trying to Pair endlessly. I was able to Pair it using the Smart Controller

Firmware : 1690 on the Drone

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Float on the Water.
2320 is the latest air 2s firmware that supports the rc pro (also the same firmware that enables remote ID).

You can also do the old 2040 that drone-hacks supports and use their app to enable rc pro support without leaving the 2040 firmware. Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Home

1690 is older than the 2040 by one version. So you are not at the latest firmware by far.

(if you want to do the hack one day, don't upgrade past 2190, you can't downgrade past that).

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair