Join Us Now

Cant Access to Flight Records

reha

Reactions
Hi
I have trouble to access to flight record. My environment is:

Djı Asistant 2 2.1.1.2-2 (latest)
firmaware: 1.04.0000 (latest)

And I cant see any flight data in DJI Asistant 2, I shared the screenshots below.
It may worth to mention that,

1. I had been able to access these data before firmware upgrade
2. I removed the internal SDMemory from the drone and I have seen that, drone stopped recording flight data after Firmware upgrade to 1.04.0000
3. Even I tried to downgrade to previous version but result did not changed.
4. No "Enter Flight Data Mode" shown on DJI G0 4 , under the "Advanced" option as shown in the Youtube videos (
)

I guess, Im out of the ideas.. Many thanks in advance for any idea of advice, reha

firmware.jpg

There is no Flight Data available for upload,
dataupload.jpg

When I want to access to Flight Data, following these pages,
flight1.jpg

flight2.jpg
flight3.jpg

Also, no drive seen on "my computer":
explorer.jpg

Hi
thank you so much .. I updated a2 with 1.1.6 & I'm able to see the files created after firmware upload at Data Upload tab. But,
1. still cant see any, at Data Viewer (when want to open a flight data) .. because no SD card icon
2. still cant see any removable media on "My Computer"
3. still there is no "Enter to Flight Data Mode" option visible

at least I could proceed with you advice.. any further advice? thank, reha

Yeah they have made it so you don't have direct access, you have to upload it first so they get a copy then download it to open in data viewer

Just going from what others have said, as I haven't tried yet

Hi
some update. While checking more.. seen that

1. in the data view app, I can see the SD memory which is being used for video/photo. But "internal memory" is not valid .. (please see below, top photo)
2. Also on my computer, I can see the external SD Memory ..(please see below, bottom photo)
3. But, whenever I remove internal SD and check it, still it did not put any flight record (even in test flight couple of minutes ago) after firmware upgrade to 1.1.4

dataView.jpg

mycomputer.jpg

is it normal? reha

Dear Haloweenhamster,
many thanks your kind remarks and updates. Since Im, not an active flyer, mostly I'm missing the discussion about data recording changes. So, does it mean that, drone not going to use internal SD memory anymore? reha

Yeah they have made it so you don't have direct access, you have to upload it first so they get a copy then download it to open in data viewer

Just going from what others have said, as I haven't tried yet

As I said not available directly (via my computer) you have to do data upload for the records

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27