DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't connect goggles to controller

I had the exact same issue when I tried to pair my white googles with my M2P. It turns out that the firmware needs to be upgraded first in the goggles so that it will recognize the M2 platform. Use DJI Assistant and do an upgrade on the goggles firmware. When I first connected the goggles via DJI Assistant it indicated that it was a least 4 firmware versions behind the current. Unfortunately you need to do each one in sequence for it to work; which I learned after spending over an hour on the phone with DJI support. I tried to just jump to the most current and it failed miserably.

You first have to update your google thru DJI Assistant for googles, this is a MUST DO ! After connecting and updating your google with DJI assistant, Then you turn on your mavic and googles at the same time and controller, then on your mavic you open the little rubber piece on the side of the craft, which will expose a red light with a little tiny button there to, you must press the tiny button with a plastic pointed object for about 2 seconds, till it starts blinking, while it’s blinking, go to your googles and go to the 60 second connect, should connect up within 10 seconds.. Mavic and googles should be connected at this point... if not go to YouTube for help, lots of videos on this subject....

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka