DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant connect MM to DJI assistant 2

jimmy_jak

Reactions
Hello,

I have been trying to connect my MM to the DJI assistant 2 software without luck. It sees the craft, gives me the MM card to click on, but will says network error when trying to connect to the craft via usb.

I downloaded the .5 software over the app and phone and it seems that I didnt get the full update so I wanted to do this method. I say that I didnt get the full update because I cannot change to the new frame rates and I have seen nothing regarding a battery update. I do have manual exposure controls though.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello,

I have been trying to connect my MM to the DJI assistant 2 software without luck. It sees the craft, gives me the MM card to click on, but will says network error when trying to connect to the craft via usb.

I downloaded the .5 software over the app and phone and it seems that I didnt get the full update so I wanted to do this method. I say that I didnt get the full update because I cannot change to the new frame rates and I have seen nothing regarding a battery update. I do have manual exposure controls though.

Any help is appreciated.

I got if figured out. I was on the wrong network via my system.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwooden12