DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't download DGI Go 4 on my IPad Mini 4

Hauptmann

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just got a refurbished IPad 4 16 Gb. When I try to download DJI Go 4.07, I get the message that the "...App is not compatible with your device".

The only other option in the AppStore is Go 3, which it Phantom, Matrice, SSMO, and Inspire, but not Mavic.

Any suggestions?

Just got a refurbished IPad 4 16 Gb. When I try to download DJI Go 4.07, I get the message that the "...App is not compatible with your device".

The only other option in the AppStore is Go 3, which it Phantom, Matrice, SSMO, and Inspire, but not Mavic.

Any suggestions?
Check the model number of your iPad (Settings, General, About), then Google the model number to see which model your iPad actually is. Same thing just happened to me and I found out they'd shipped me a 1st generation iPad Mini. Needless to say I returned it immediately.

Check the model number of your iPad (Settings, General, About), then Google the model number to see which model your iPad actually is. Same thing just happened to me and I found out they'd shipped me a 1st generation iPad Mini. Needless to say I returned it immediately.

Cirrusly,
Thank you for your suggestion! I checked my model #, and found it was made in 2012, and cannot be updated beyond iOS 9.3.5, and is NOT compatible with DGi Go4. Fortunately, I got it thru Amazon, who is taking it back for full refund. Thanks again!

Reactions: FatherXmas
Cirrusly,
Thank you for your suggestion! I checked my model #, and found it was made in 2012, and cannot be updated beyond iOS 9.3.5, and is NOT compatible with DGi Go4. Fortunately, I got it thru Amazon, who is taking it back for full refund. Thanks again!
You're very welcome. EXACTLY the same thing just happened to me except I purchased mine through eBay. I was able to return it and get full credit as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000