DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't find DJI Fly app for Android

CraigVMN

Reactions
I took my drone out yesterday and when I tried to launch the fly app on my Samsung tablet it told me there was a bug ion the app and wouldn't launch it. I uninstalled the app, and now on the tablet I'm in the DJI download site, but I don't see where/how to download the app!

Go here and tap the "Download for Android" button or scan the QR code.

Reactions: CraigVMN
DJI has confused things a bit. One logical path to downloading the Fly app takes you to a bar code.

• Go to dji.com >> Click Support in the main menu >> Click DJI Apps Download just below the search bar >> Click on DJI Fly >> Selection operating system >> Scan QR code.
If you want a text link to download the APK file, navigate to the product page for your drone and click the Learn More link in the body of the page. Then click Downloads from the main menu.

DJI has confused things a bit. One logical path to downloading the Fly app takes you to a bar code.

• Go to dji.com >> Click Support in the main menu >> Click DJI Apps Download just below the search bar >> Click on DJI Fly >> Selection operating system >> Scan QR code.
If you want a text link to download the APK file, navigate to the product page for your drone and click the Learn More link in the body of the page. Then click Downloads from the main menu.
Scanning the QR code brings me right back to the page with the QR code :rolleyes:

Or use post #2 above as that's a lot less complicated than navigating around DJI's website. You can save that link as a bookmark if needed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millie.spencer