DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't find Litchi 'Follow Me' mode in IOS Beta version?

hawkinsuk

Reactions
I am unable to see a 'Follow Me' mode in the Litchi menu when flying my MM through an iPad Mini. When looking on YouTube, all the examples that I have seen are using the Android version of the software.

I particularly like the fact that you can orientate the drone to point N/S/E or W but I can't find that feature on any of the modes offered in the IOS version.

Is it there and I am missing something? :) Thanks, Mike

I am unable to see a 'Follow Me' mode in the Litchi menu when flying my MM through an iPad Mini. When looking on YouTube, all the examples that I have seen are using the Android version of the software.

I particularly like the fact that you can orientate the drone to point N/S/E or W but I can't find that feature on any of the modes offered in the IOS version.

Is it there and I am missing something? :) Thanks, Mike
Yes, in the Litchi beta test version for the mini, there is Follow Mode only with Android. It is not available with iOS. The opposite is with the Panorama Mode and auto stitching. Available only with iOS. Hoping they get both modes working on both OS's as they add so much to the mini along with the FPV goggle mode and C1 switch options.

Yes, in the Litchi beta test version for the mini, there is Follow Mode only with Android. It is not available with iOS. The opposite is with the Panorama Mode and auto stitching. Available only with iOS. Hoping they get both modes working on both OS's as they add so much to the mini along with the FPV goggle mode and C1 switch options.
Many thanks for the reassurance :) I'll just enjoy what it gives me. Mike

In have the litchi app on my mini with iOS. I have the follow mode on there and it works. Not real well but it does work. Your subject just can’t move to fast or it looses it

In have the litchi app on my mini with iOS. I have the follow mode on there and it works. Not real well but it does work. Your subject just can’t move to fast or it looses it
I believe you're referring to the Track and Focus modes which are supported on both iOS and Android. and work with limited success so far with the mini. From my experience I have seen that Follow is not on iOS and Pano is not on Android with the current beta version.

Reactions: Capt KO
@Capt KO , WHOOHOO, thanks for pointing out today's new iOS beta update! It's still 2.9.0 but build 2750, was 2700. It does have Follow mode.
Wonder if they also updated Panorama to Android? I'll have to check tomorrow with a friend or can someone chime in here??

Reactions: Capt KO

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78