DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't Fly,Bye Bye

I owe you an apology. Didn't realize you were an old woman. I'll back off...

What the **** are you numbskulls talking about,I was born here and worked here all my life.I flew a drone without restrictions and did it successfully and carefully.As I matter of a fact I do have a carry permit,and Pistol.I don't like the Government rule,or DJI cave in,you two are nitwits.By the way seams,is incorrect,should be "seems"

Why dont you just use the VM to downgrade to FW .400 and use the instructions provided elsewhere to remove the restrictions. And then just fly safe as you have with your other unrestricted drones. There is youtube video that show step by step how to do it.

Reactions: kissmybrass
Where I live I get a NFZ message, but am in the "yellow" and not in the "red" of a nearby airfield.

If you click the "take-off" button, you will get a message and form that will allow you to take responsibility to fly (2 checkmarks). You have to have internet enabled. In a few seconds you can fly. You will NOT be able to encroach on the "red" NFZ, as all. MP will stop.

So the new firmware upgrade finishes me,I live in NY,lower hudson valley,airports all over.No takeoff message.If some one could direct me how to sell my Brand New Mavik,extra battery and one of those new 3 battery chargers I'd be grateful

Try going here. Home - AirMap

Select Use Airmap, then Drone operators, Get Started and it should bring up your area, from there you can move the map and zoom way in to the area you will fly and see exactly whats going on. Most areas are notice only.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun