DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can't get full screen on DJI fly app ????????????? any ideas how

Well we know DJI can do it but it is a matter of when. Possibly someone else will come up with a hack to it that will work before DJI includes it in their stuff. Seen it done it kinda thing. I have the original Mavic Pro and it is full screen on my ipad mini 4. I am fine with the Mini on the ipad 4 right now cause it is more real estate than flying with my phone
The app fills the screen. The 16:9 video cannot. DJI can stretch the Fly app to fill the screen vertically but they can't make a 16:9 video fit the 4:3 screen.

Well we know DJI can do it but it is a matter of when. Possibly someone else will come up with a hack to it that will work before DJI includes it in their stuff. Seen it done it kinda thing. I have the original Mavic Pro and it is full screen on my ipad mini 4. I am fine with the Mini on the ipad 4 right now cause it is more real estate than flying with my phone
Mavic pro uses
Because the majority is flying with a phone. And in a democracy, the rulers are the majority?
us old blind guys/gals are at risk of crashing then, I just have to keep flying my pro till then lol

Maybe this will make it clearer. I will say I am totally wrong IF the resulting video with the Go4 app is in the 4:3 ratio. Then it fitting on the Mini IPad screen makes sense. If not something MUST be cropped. Look that the drawing below. The IPad screen is the RED shape and the widescreen video is the blue. How can the blue fit in the red without something going on - crop, squeeze, shrink or whatever.......

View attachment 88766
you win----I'm not going to make this a pissing contest,
I went with an iPad with a 9.7 screen, this way if I only get 2/3 screen it's big enough I can see it.
have a marry Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Flytelandon
I've having the same problem.. With my djI mavic mini go fly app.. Since I got it 3 weeks ago.. Mapbox map will not open to full view screen of the map...it will open to next size map when I press on it but then will not close.. Iam on huawei P20 lite mobile phone device.. Ive sent video of it not working

I've having the same problem.. With my djI mavic mini go fly app.. Since I got it 3 weeks ago.. Mapbox map will not open to full view screen of the map...it will open to next size map when I press on it but then will not close.. Iam on huawei P20 lite mobile phone device.. Ive sent video of it not working

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986