DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't register with DJI Go 4 app

Joeylafave1030

Reactions
I recently received my Mavic Air drone, and when I tried to create an account on the DJI Go 4 app to connect my phone to the controller, I get stopped at the part where I'm supposed to create an 8-20 alphanumeric password. Whatever I pick it won't proceed to the next step, what am I doing wrong? Can anybody help me?

Reactions: Joe Boudreault
I recently received my Mavic Air drone, and when I tried to create an account on the DJI Go 4 app to connect my phone to the controller, I get stopped at the part where I'm supposed to create an 8-20 alphanumeric password. Whatever I pick it won't proceed to the next step, what am I doing wrong? Can anybody help me?
Back out of programs and restart all devices. Scrap your Go4 app and download it again. I had that problem... Reboot your wi-fi and/or modem if necessary. Alphanumeric passwords (combination of letters and numbers) are often case sensitive. Try inserting TWO capital letters. Are you using Android or Apple? Apple is by far the best (my Android LG phone kept stalling so I traded it for my iPhone 6)... problem solved. You will eventually get one that works, but mark it down somewhere!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54