DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can't see maps cant click the "i" button

Ironace

Reactions
I am at the end of my rope.... I cant see any maps... so I did some research and see that some users say that you need to click on the "I" button on the map screen and turn off the altitude layer. I am using the Smart Controller and everyting is updated to the latest versions.

Yup. You need to turn off the 500m altitude layer, as otherwise you can only see through it by physically touching the screen. Dumb DJI implementation of their increasing max altitude to 1000m only where one is over 50km from the nearest airport!

Yup. You need to turn off the 500m altitude layer, as otherwise you can only see through it by physically touching the screen. Dumb DJI implementation of their increasing max altitude to 1000m only where one is over 50km from the nearest airport!
I should have been more clear: Clicking on the "I" button on the map screen does nothing at all..... the only thing that responds to a click is the button under it.

I should have been more clear: Clicking on the "I" button on the map screen does nothing at all..... the only thing that responds to a click is the button under it.
The "i" button opens up the toggles for each of the map layers. Turn off the Altitude Layer toggle. Otherwise, just touch the Map screen with your finger. As long as your finger is still touching the screen, you will be able to see the map underneath all the obstructing layers over it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas