DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't start Mavic Mini with sticks; starts from app

Brokenarrow

Reactions
This started only yesterday. Nothing happens when I push the sticks down and in to start the motors of the mini. However, I can start the motors and lift off by using the Take Off button in the Fly app. The same thing occurs when I try taking off in Litchi. I can't take off with the sticks but the app TakeOff function works. I have tried re-calibrating the controller but that didn't help. Anyone ever have that issue or know the best approach to solving it. Thanks.

I’d just use the auto take-off.

if it wasn’t a better option why would DJI have included it. ;)

Last edited:
This started only yesterday. Nothing happens when I push the sticks down and in to start the motors of the mini. However, I can start the motors and lift off by using the Take Off button in the Fly app. The same thing occurs when I try taking off in Litchi. I can't take off with the sticks but the app TakeOff function works. I have tried re-calibrating the controller but that didn't help. Anyone ever have that issue or know the best approach to solving it. Thanks.

I know I looked through the Fly App and there is a setting for CSC. You can do the leg work and go in and find it :p . See what it is set at. That would be where I would start. ;) All else fails delete the Fly App, hard reboot, and reinstall. :)

Last edited:
I know I looked through the Fly App and there is a setting for CSC. You can do the leg work and go in and find it [emoji14] . See what it is set at. That would be where I would start. ;) All else fails delete the Fly App, hard reboot, and reinstall. :)
That setting has to do with motor shutdown with CSC, not motor start. Default is to not allow shutdown unless abnormal flight conditions detected, other setting allows in-flight shutdown even in normal flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ENJOYBIKE