DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant switch between Visable and Thermal View

looltvdp

Reactions
Suddenly I found out that I cant switch between the displays - MSX, VISIBLE AND IR. the display stays on the MSX and nothing that I did not helping.
I tried with other RC, installed update again with the DJI ASSISTANT, tried to work with Ipad, crystal sky and android phone.
someone knows whats the problem?
(but still, on the sd card i see both images - thermal and visible)
thanks!

Reactions: Dronage
I would send it back to your DJI Enterprise dealer. You had done what's possible to fix the issue.

Reset camera settings in app and bind your controller twice back to back.

I have same problem! Tried this but no help? The IR see’s OK, I put my hand in front of camera and get higher temp reading but no picture in any mode?

Maybe you could try a firmware update to solve the problem.
Yesterday (May 14, 2019) DJI released version 01.01.0400 for the Enterprise Mavics.

Reactions: Dronage and tleedom
reinstalled old firmware 1.0 0.000 and reloaded update 1.0 1.0400 same results. I did get a message that 1.0 1.0400 is not compatible for all models what the hell does that mean?

You did the RC update also to 01.01.0400? Not doing so, results in no video feed.

Reactions: tleedom
Updated the remote control,,,,, working fine,,,,, wow! Goin’ for a ride later! thanks!!

Updated the remote control,,,,, working fine,,,,, wow! Goin’ for a ride later! thanks!!
Perfect! Glad you got it sorted!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada