DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Cape Sounio Poseidon Temple

Tasos GR

Reactions
The grandeur and beauty of Greece is found in every corner of this place, as well as in the "kavokolones" of Sounio.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The grandeur and beauty of Greece is found in every corner of this place, as well as in the "kavokolones" of Sounio.

Wow - fantastic!! Wonderful presentation without people - well done and thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Tasos GR
Wow - fantastic!! Wonderful presentation without people - well done and thanks for sharing!
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! 🙏

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! 🙏

Love this place. Been many times when I stay in Glyfada - with a stop off at Lefteri's canteen. Lord Byron called the sunset seen from the temple the best in the world, and that all lovers should see it once and share wine. Can't argue with a Greek hero.

I like it!! Very beautifully flown, music was supportive of your subject. I'll have to look up Poseiden's Temple. I'm interested in what it may have looked like in all of its glory! Well Done Tasos!!

Terrific! I love how, as you flew through the temple backwards, the parallax change makes it look like that island is getting larger and closer to land.

Majestic... Hope all is good in Crete after the quake today. Stay well.
Fortunately everything is fine in Crete without serious damage.. thank you very much!

Reactions: Dedal
I like it!! Very beautifully flown, music was supportive of your subject. I'll have to look up Poseiden's Temple. I'm interested in what it may have looked like in all of its glory! Well Done Tasos!!

Terrific! I love how, as you flew through the temple backwards, the parallax change makes it look like that island is getting larger and closer to land.
Thank you my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! 🙏

Enjoy seeing your scenes from Greece. I like the parallax close up @ 0:50 and the backwards reveal @ 1:27. Add some forward/backward and elevation changes to your POI’s. The boomerang POI works really well especially when you time it to the framing/composition. I’d like to see more gimbal tilts. You may want to reduce gimbal speed settings.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yolopuki