DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Cape York, Sailing around the TOP of Australia

Vernon

Reactions
Sailing 2500 miles up the East coast of Australia I finally make it to Cape York, the northern most point on the continent. Its been a trek, with a destroyed mainsail and a collision at sea but also some amazing sailing days and a lot learnt about sailing catamarans.This was also the end of the trip for John, who'd been with me since Townsville, thanks for the help and good meals mate.From here on I sail mostly west. Next stop Thursday island.Thanks for watching

Watched on Youtube, thanks. Take good care of Marie.

Reactions: Vernon
Sailing 2500 miles up the East coast of Australia I finally make it to Cape York, the northern most point on the continent. Its been a trek, with a destroyed mainsail and a collision at sea but also some amazing sailing days and a lot learnt about sailing catamarans.This was also the end of the trip for John, who'd been with me since Townsville, thanks for the help and good meals mate.From here on I sail mostly west. Next stop Thursday island.Thanks for watching

Vernon- I always watch with wonderment, and look forward to your posts. Please advise me the name of your mapping tool software (boat progress on the map) , and of course, I assume you are using a 360 camera for the shore and supermarket videos.

Dale

Miami

Reactions: Vernon
Vernon- I always watch with wonderment, and look forward to your posts. Please advise me the name of your mapping tool software (boat progress on the map) , and of course, I assume you are using a 360 camera for the shore and supermarket videos.

Dale

Miami
Hi Dale
Glad youre enjoying the trip with me. The map tool I use is an app called Travel Boast.
I use an Insta360 X3 for lots of the footage. I'm sponsored by them and test new products. I have a discount code for their whole range if youre interested.

Hi Dale
Glad youre enjoying the trip with me. The map tool I use is an app called Travel Boast.
I use an Insta360 X3 for lots of the footage. I'm sponsored by them and test new products. I have a discount code for their whole range if youre interested.
Yes-Vernon I'd love to have the discount code for the Insta360. Here is my e-mail

[email protected]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer