DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CARBON FIBER PROPELLERS

kingbrad22

Reactions
WHAT YALL THINK

5a803f9dacdf27424f79d42a436ee850.jpg

I have bought, sold, and traded hundreds of Phantoms and Mavics. There are 3 things I never buy generic copies of and those are props, batteries and motors. Any one of those goes wrong, and youre in the ground very quickly and DJI will decline any claim under warranty. Generic props are infamous for not staying on.

Alot of people buy generic carbon fiber props for their drones because they are higher pitch and thus higher thrust resulting in higher top speed but lower climbout.

Here's an interesting thread for you:

Mavic Carbon Props 8330F

Last edited:
There are a ton of threads on carbon fiber props, search and you'll find out but the bottom line is, one they aren't oem so you don't know the quality. they are stiffer and harder to break which means two things when you crash the blades probably wont break but something else on your drone will due to the props and secondly they are less forgiving and will cut the hell out of you if you get hit by the blades.

Reactions: kingbrad22
There are a ton of threads on carbon fiber props, search and you'll find out but the bottom line is, one they aren't oem so you don't know the quality. they are stiffer and harder to break which means two things when you crash the blades probably wont break but something else on your drone will due to the props and secondly they are less forgiving and will cut the **** out of you if you get hit by the blades.
Makes sense. Doing research on them

To me it seems like lowering the suspension on your car, you perceive it looks good, but in reality the handling is rubbish, the ride is terrible and it grounds all the time over bumps.. DJI know what they are doing, trust them..
"After market OEM", surely a contradiction in terms, like saying military intelligence...

I would stick to the DJI made original stock props - also, if these catch you, it's really going to bite.

Reactions: kingbrad22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire