DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carbon fiber props

My bad ment to say I took them off because when I had them on that’s when it started acting up
They knew what you meant they were just poking at you.
Ok you tried after market carbon fiber props and it didn't fly right so try your OEM ones and see if that fix's your issue.

I really wanted the carbon fibers to work.but I guess there to heavy for the mavic mini
Can’t say don’t have any to weigh but from using carbon props 1 time with with a P2 and them shattering when I let
thst drone tip over I decided I wanted no part of em and also seeing many getting cut buy them I have just always used OEM pops on all I have ever have. Not saying there might not be better ones out here just saying that was my choice and
other than having to balance a few back in them days I’ve
always had good luck with them. These MM ones I really don’t care for but it’s not my go to drone so really havn't
pursued alternatives.

i don't think it had anything to do with the weight of those props,if i fly with my landing gear and gimbal,sun visor fitted my MM does not go into payload mode
i believe it was more to do with the ESCs and the IMU sensing that the props were different and required more power to be applied to the motors ,which did not correspond to the PID settings that are programed into the IMU

Yep... I believe that too, probably propeller shape related, not weight.

One just needs to take a look at the thread where faulty ESC errors causing propellers are pitted against a new set: they're (almost) undistinguishable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna