DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carbon fiber wrap

Daryl923

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro and would like to do a black carbon fiber wrap. Who has the best wrap? I have looked at iCarbons and I like that the wraps allow you to see the original DJI logos. Has
anyone use them? I found them to be a little higher in price compared to other wraps and only comes with 1 battery wrap.

I have a Mavic Pro and would like to do a black carbon fiber wrap. Who has the best wrap? I have looked at iCarbons and I like that the wraps allow you to see the original DJI logos. Has
anyone use them? I found them to be a little higher in price compared to other wraps and only comes with 1 battery wrap.
Definitely WrapGrade. The have a sale 10% off right now. My Mavic Pro is wrapped in their Neon Yellow. I'm definitely buying another wrap from them for my Mavic 2 Pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one
I used Decalgirl.com for my Autel drone a while ago & it has held up pretty well. Not sure about icarbon wraps but I’m assuming they’re similar. The wrap I used also came with 3 battery wraps for the extra batteries I have for the drone, saved a little money...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60