DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carbon filter props and prop guards

Jpmavic1969

Reactions
I got third party CF props and prop guards and have use the same props for a couple months now and have no uncommanded descendants or any problems at all. I store in the original fly more case and all is well. May not work for you but definitely has worked for me.

I did not write that because of anything I saw or read online. I posted it because that's what I did and that is the truth. Don't know why I'm getting slack for this when I'm trying to help. Peace to you all.

Reactions: IS3 and Bobvt
I did not write that because of anything I saw or read online. I posted it because that's what I did and that is the truth. Don't know why I'm getting slack for this when I'm trying to help. Peace to you all.
BTW, I did not post any sites or ads where I got the carbon filters and the prop guards so y'all should let your guards down and relax. If I get kicked off then so be it I'm just being truthful. Everybody stay safe and well that's all I ask.

I got third party CF props and prop guards and have use the same props for a couple months now and have no uncommanded descendants or any problems at all. I store in the original fly more case and all is well. May not work for you but definitely has worked for me.
It would be great to see what product you are using, and to hear if you are having any problems with it - because there is a strong theory that Mavic Mini's suffering from an 'uncommanded descent' issue, may be doing so due to deformed props on the rear motors. The Carbon Fibre props will be much stiffer than the DJI stock plastic ones, and therefore will keep their shape ... I'd guess that when you put the MM into the Fly More case, it's also obvious if the props are not folded correctly to line them up in the open space under the body of the drone - correct?

Sorry if I upset anyone just tired of the lockdown. I live in Virginia and have 40 more days of if not more. I don't know the name brand of the props but I got them from Walmart and got the hold downs from ETCY. I believe that's where I Got The Whole Town's from but definitely got the props from Walmart. Once again sorry to be a dillhole. StayWell be well and fly safe. Sorry man

Reactions: Skyfli
I know I have read about the deformity of the rear props, the 30 degree pitch and all that I'm just saying I got CF props from Walmart and the prop hold downs from ETCY.

Reactions: Capt KO
Y'all have a good one, almost 4 a.m. here in Virginia so good night and happy flying tomorrow if the weather allows you to and hopefully it does.

Don't know why I'm getting slack for this when I'm trying to help. Peace to you all.
BTW, I did not post any sites or ads where I got the carbon filters and the prop guards so y'all should let your guards down and relax. If I get kicked off then so be it I'm just being truthful.
Sorry if I upset anyone just tired of the lockdown .... Once again sorry to be a dillhole. StayWell be well and fly safe. Sorry man
No-one was upset with you at all.
It's hard to see why you were so over-sensitive.

Y'all have a good one, almost 4 a.m. here in Virginia so good night and happy flying tomorrow if the weather allows you to and hopefully it does.
you don't know the name of the propellers.? Send a picture of them

No-one was upset with you at all.
It's hard to see why you were so over-sensitive.
I was so oversensitive because someone sent me an email on my personal email that said I just read a post and said the exact same thing the post said. The way the text came across to me was that I was doing something like plagiarism which I was not. Also like many people in this world right now everything is just upside down and losing loved ones and I shouldn't snap at the happy flyers on this form. I am truly sorry. No more talk about that just happy stuff and happy thoughts, truly.

I was so oversensitive because someone sent me an email on my personal email that said I just read a post and said the exact same thing the post said. The way the text came across to me was that I was doing something like plagiarism which I was not. Also like many people in this world right now everything is just upside down and losing loved ones and I shouldn't snap at the happy flyers on this form. I am truly sorry. No more talk about that just happy stuff and happy thoughts, truly.
It's hard to tell what that means, but you didn't post anything that should have given offense to anyone.
There's no need to keep saying sorry.

I know I have read about the deformity of the rear props, the 30 degree pitch and all that I'm just saying I got CF props from Walmart and the prop hold downs from ETCY.

Any chance you can share a DAT file from one of the flights to see how the motors react to those props?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf