DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh advice

Tattootony

Reactions
Good evening, i am looking for some advice. I am very new to the drone world but 2 weeks ago i bought a mavic 2 zoom with smart controller with the refresh thankfully haha. Anyhow after the third time flying it on April 10th i smashed it into a barn. I call DJI and get a case# no problem. They and the email tell me within 48 hours i will get shipping labels which still have not arrived. I have called literally 8 times since and contacted support via email and they all tell me the same scripted answer which is that i will get the labels "today or tomorrow". I ordered a mavic air 2 with another refresh which arrived today but i refuse to activate until i get these labels. Do you have any advice on what else i can do about this? I am not sure if this is a common problem or not but i have been more then patient and they have not come thru on anything they have told me on the phone or in email. Thank you

Good evening, i am looking for some advice. I am very new to the drone world but 2 weeks ago i bought a mavic 2 zoom with smart controller with the refresh thankfully haha. Anyhow after the third time flying it on April 10th i smashed it into a barn. I call DJI and get a case# no problem. They and the email tell me within 48 hours i will get shipping labels which still have not arrived. I have called literally 8 times since and contacted support via email and they all tell me the same scripted answer which is that i will get the labels "today or tomorrow". I ordered a mavic air 2 with another refresh which arrived today but i refuse to activate until i get these labels. Do you have any advice on what else i can do about this? I am not sure if this is a common problem or not but i have been more then patient and they have not come thru on anything they have told me on the phone or in email. Thank you
Have you checked your junk mail?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada