DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh Packaging

joejaxvic123

Reactions
I'm sorry, I've been searching, can't find an answer. I am sending the bird to dji, I went through the tedious process of getting a case number, at the end it prompted me to click on the UPS and print.

I understand the UPS store can get the label. But before my phone flipped out, I thought I seen something saying you needed some kind of printed note to put inside the box or there would be trouble.

Maybe I was seeing things, I only got a quick look before I lost the screen. I'm afraid to go back into the process, I might mess something up.

I might be screwed. I just sent mine out the other day. I didn't see anything about what to put in the box other than the drone itself minus the battery and remote. I printed out the shipping label and brought it to the UPS store. I gave an explanation of the problem when prompted on the screen. Now I'm freaking out a little. I probably overlooked that instruction since my eyes are going bad lately.

Reactions: Former Member
With DJI you might actually be screwed. Without ownership information or case information about the drone, it may end up in Limbo. Best case, they just send it right back to you.

Yeesh. I filled out all the info in the application. You would think all they would have to do is scan the drone to retrieve the case number and info.

A receipt would seem irrelevant, especially when gifted or bought second hand. I really hope this goes smoothly, it's bad enough already having to send it away.

Does anyone have a copy of the form?

Can anybody just tell me what's on the form?
At this point, I'll just have to write a hand written note, I guess.

Can anybody just tell me what's on the form?
At this point, I'll just have to write a hand written note, I guess.

Get DJI on chat and see if they got your Refresh request.

DJI Support - Here for You

Click on "Online support" at the bottom, then the Mavic icon, then "DJI care refresh." Then click on "Still need help? Contact online support."

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

I went to the dji chat, from what I gather, the form is in the email with the UPS label.

The problem is, my PC has been down for over a month. I just haven't had a chance to fool with it and have been using my phone for everything.

I went to the UPS store, he was able to get the label but didn't see any form. I had a feeling that didn't seem right.

I thought you had already shipped it, that's why I was suggesting you email it.
Yes, fill it out and put it in the box. You will be good to go.
I made a note on mine when I sent it in that I either wanted my unit repaired or replaced and that a refurbished unit would be unacceptable because I paid for a new unit, not a refurb. Apparently that worked, because they sent a brand new one.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana