DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care refresh replacement...

WhiteEyeSky68

Reactions
Hello all...I have everything done other than packing...paid the $79 dollar fee for replacement,got my shipping label...but dji wasn't real clear on what to send back...and when I tried talking to support via chat they tried to refer me back to sales support...so just curious if anyone here knows what to send back?? The whole thing batteries controller and all? Or just Mavic...camera is busted.. Need to get it sent off soon..thanks in advacne..did a search and couldn't find anything on this subject ,so sorry for the new thread

I was told to send my busted MP only; no battery, no controller. In my haste I didn't include any information with the MP but they had what they needed from the SN and the shipping label they provided. Sent mine from Seattle to CA and was flying the replacement in 10 days.

EDIT: Also told to include the props.

So since I got 2 different answers...I'm not sure what to do...I don't want to send more than I need to,but I guess it doesn't matter,because I'm getting a replacement...if anyone else has gone through the process,I'd love to hear from ya!!!!!

So since I got 2 different answers...I'm not sure what to do...I don't want to send more than I need to,but I guess it doesn't matter,because I'm getting a replacement...if anyone else has gone through the process,I'd love to hear from ya!!!!!
I used Refresh & they specifically asked on the form for JUST the MA & props. No battery, no controller. That’s what I got back. The form has tick boxes for this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr