DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh Transferable

bmwbob

Reactions
I've read some post that says it's transferable, but it looks like it's not on DJI site. What is it?

I've read some post that says it's transferable, but it looks like it's not on DJI site. What is it?
There is nothing to transfer. DJI Care Refresh is tied to the individual craft itself (by Serial Number) and has nothing to do with the pilot/owner. It will always follow the craft no matter who owns or flies it.

They are tied to the drone, unless you sent it in to DJI, defect or crash, and DJI returned a new/refurbished one. Then DJI will transfer it to that drone.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I transferred mine from one drone to another one. It was hard to figure out and I actually called DJI and finally got instructions on how to do it. Sorry I don't remember how so you might have to call them yourself. Plan to be on hold for a while...

Just be careful with your confidence. I had a valid plan on my drone and I had a claim. DJI wanted proof of purchase of the plan. I couldn't find it. So they didn't honour the plan and I had to go through their repair procedure, which was another nightmare. I cannot trust these people no more. I would advise folk to keep as much evidence as they can when dealing with these folk. The care express is not set in stone as I unfortunately found out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka