DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care Refresh

Roostertails

Reactions
I havent received my MM yet but my question is I didnt see when i bought mine a place to buy the Care Refresh, Can I still get it when my drone arrives before flying of course ? In other words will I still have that option in the package ? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank You.

If you have created a DJI account, which you need to activate the Mavic Mini, you can buy the care refresh in the dji store by entering the AC serial number.

This will link it to your DJI account and you can then see the order for later reference
Remember you have only 2 days after activation to buy the refresh, otherwise it's a messy video proof process to setup it up later.
The serial number is inside the battery compartment of the drone on the QR code, don't rely on other sources e.g DJI Fly app for the serial number as these can be incorrect.

Serial-DJI-Mavic-Mini-Seriennummer-Akkufach.jpg

If you have created a DJI account, which you need to activate the Mavic Mini, you can buy the care refresh in the dji store by entering the AC serial number.

This will link it to your DJI account and you can then see the order for later reference
Remember you have only 2 days after activation to buy the refresh, otherwise it's a messy video proof process to setup it up later.
The serial number is inside the battery compartment of the drone on the QR code, don't rely on other sources e.g DJI Fly app for the serial number as these can be incorrect.

View attachment 91028
Thank you

I recently purchased an unactivated, open-box MM on eBay, and I would like to know if I can get Care Refresh for it. I have no idea if it is new or refurb. Can anyone help?

I recently purchased an unactivated, open-box MM on eBay, and I would like to know if I can get Care Refresh for it. I have no idea if it is new or refurb. Can anyone help?
as long as not activated or within 48hrs of activation it will work. After 48hrs its a hassle but can be done w/ video of the drone

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet