DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carry Bag

Stealthbomber

Reactions
As I’ve stated before, I’m new to the Mavic Air. I have the fly more combo. As you all know the kit came with the carrying case and the small separate case for the AC. I don’t like carrying around the two separate items. I can fit everything including the AC inside the one case but it doesn’t seem to have the same amount of protection for the AC as the designated smaller case. What’s the general consensus? Am I being a little paranoid? FWIW I remember using a giant Nanuk case for my P3P......that case was the highest quality but huge in size, taking up most of my trunk space in my car :).

Nanuk makes a few cases for the Mavic Air too. They are of course smaller than those giant P3P cases since the Mavic Air is much smaller.

Nanuk Compact Hard Case
1565864448196.png

Nanuk Fly More Combo Hard Case
1565864428047.png

If you're a fan of Go Professional cases (my favorite hard case brand), then also check out their Mavic Air hard case. It's designed to hold everything from the Fly More Kit.

Go Professional Hard Case (GPC-DJI-MAVAIR)
1565864902179.png

And if you want to see what else is available, you can find many commonly used bags and cases for the Mavic Air here:

Best DJI Mavic Air Cases & Backpacks (Updated Daily)

I use this hard case for my MA and love it. It is very slim, waterproof and sturdy. Smatree Case
$52

But honestly I use the fly more combo soft case more on a daily basis. I use the hardcase when I want to throw the kit in the back of the car and not worry about it getting banged up or smashed.

Reactions: Stealthbomber
For my MAVIC AIR, “Louie”, I went both ways: **** and overboard! (Customized foam insert)
It soooo keeps people at distance when I fly in public areas.
For my SPARK, “Bella”, I went simplistic, and functional!
Louie and Bella were my 2 Chinese Shar Peis, now deceased.
A60188E1-7C5F-4C0C-AD6B-25F4948038A4.jpeg8A32B5D1-8246-4325-ADEA-28836ED4FC8B.jpeg88FF55C0-6642-4CBB-9E7F-B8D10060A201.png

As I’ve stated before, I’m new to the Mavic Air. I have the fly more combo. As you all know the kit came with the carrying case and the small separate case for the AC. I don’t like carrying around the two separate items. I can fit everything including the AC inside the one case but it doesn’t seem to have the same amount of protection for the AC as the designated smaller case. What’s the general consensus? Am I being a little paranoid? FWIW I remember using a giant Nanuk case for my P3P......that case was the highest quality but huge in size, taking up most of my trunk space in my car :).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redrover61