DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carrying cases

persistence22

Reactions
Hi all. Any recommendations for mini mavic ? Not sure if I want soft or hard. Probably hard for protection. Something that fits all the parts.
Thx!

Hi all. Any recommendations for mini mavic ? Not sure if I want soft or hard. Probably hard for protection. Something that fits all the parts.
Thx!
I have the Smatree hard case for my Mavic Mini from Amazon and I bought a similar hard case for my Mini 2 from Grandado in China. Although Grandado has poor feedback on TrustPilot, I can say that the sale went well and delivery was within 14 days. They don't keep you informed when it comes to tracking but it does arrive!

Yeah, just google it and have a look around, lots of stuff out there, find one you like and in your budget and have a go. I got A Nanuk for my MA2 and love it.

I had an RL Soco case and really did like it. However, I use an 8" tablet and have an aluminum adapter that holds the tablet. The adapter doesn't fit in the case, so I had it clipped to the side of the case. It constantly was banging everything it could reach and that became more of a pain than the case was worth.

So I recently bought (transferred over to it yesterday) a Nanuk 910 case made for the Mavic Mini. This is an awesome case, sealed, IP67, safety latches, pressure vent, etc. I use a lot of Pelican cases and this case is every bit as good. The only thing this case doesn't have that Pelican cases do is a high price tag.

This case holds my MM, charger, batteries, the tablet, adapter, and all of my accessories in a compact, lightweight case. I highly recommend it.

Nanuk 1.jpg

Nanuk 2.jpg

Nanuk 3.jpg

Reactions: BruceBotti and A.O.
Thanks all. Looks good. And the foam fits them nicely?
Question. I got the bundle with the globe charger. And 2 usb cores. But i didnt get a power adaptor to plug into the wall. Should I have ?
Thx

I have a GPC case, which is very sturdy. It's a hard case, waterproof, with custom foam. There are spaces for the mavic mini, controller with sticks deployed and ready to fly, battery case or three standalone batteries, charger, cables, and accessories. Spare props fit below the drone. I'm very satisfied.

Thanks all. Looks good. And the foam fits them nicely?
Question. I got the bundle with the globe charger. And 2 usb cores. But i didnt get a power adaptor to plug into the wall. Should I have ?
Thx
I'm not sure what you mean by usb cores, I'm thinking batteries? Or did the charging stand come with an adaptor to switch out the micro usb plug with a usb c for use with the Mini2?
To the best of my knowledge only the Fly More Combo comes with a wall charger. With the base package you supply your own. Some store created bundles, like what I think you're describing, will throw in a cheap wall charger. As for a case I actually recommend the one that dji sells for it. You can fit the standard charging hub and wall charger( so a total of 4 batteries including one in the drone) the drone itself and rc along with a pair of yagi antennas, about 6 pairs of propellers and screwdriver, all your factory cables plus extra long ones for tablets and another for charging and still have wiggle room for some other small stuff. Its a semi rigid case so kind of a best of both worlds scenario; small but surprisingly spacious with more protection than a soft bag offers and has loops to connect a shoulder strap later on if you want. Now if you plan to bring your charging base( globe) and if you have the propeller guards too then you're going to need a much bigger case like an slr backpack that you can reconfigure as you want/ need

MCCases. Worth a look. One of the best latch mechanisms made and you won’t find a better fit interior.

Thx!
Thanks everybody...I ordered the nanuk. Looked like it has a nice fit for the pcs.
So I also ordered extra battery and the battery shuttle charger. Care package and landing pad. Why not ;)

now...if I can just get the controller away from my 6yo!

I'm not sure what you mean by usb cores, I'm thinking batteries? Or did the charging stand come with an adaptor to switch out the micro usb plug with a usb c for use with the Mini2?
To the best of my knowledge only the Fly More Combo comes with a wall charger. With the base package you supply your own. Some store created bundles, like what I think you're describing, will throw in a cheap wall charger. As for a case I actually recommend the one that dji sells for it. You can fit the standard charging hub and wall charger( so a total of 4 batteries including one in the drone) the drone itself and rc along with a pair of yagi antennas, about 6 pairs of propellers and screwdriver, all your factory cables plus extra long ones for tablets and another for charging and still have wiggle room for some other small stuff. Its a semi rigid case so kind of a best of both worlds scenario; small but surprisingly spacious with more protection than a soft bag offers and has loops to connect a shoulder strap later on if you want. Now if you plan to bring your charging base( globe) and if you have the propeller guards too then you're going to need a much bigger case like an slr backpack that you can reconfigure as you want/ need
Hey thx. Cords I meant. But he’s I have everything just didn’t come with wall charger. Charging with the globe is extremely slow. Seems much faster plugged right into the drone.
Thx

Ok so I ordered the mc and nanuk. I like both haha. Nanuk was another $40 more though. Foams a little coarser and it’s for sure bigger. But I do like the yellow.

Which would you pick to keep?

Attachments

• F2663677-A8EE-4501-BF1F-46DEB8FAD693.jpeg
    F2663677-A8EE-4501-BF1F-46DEB8FAD693.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 34982F3F-7A24-47F3-AB91-3F3D2CFD9B08.jpeg
    34982F3F-7A24-47F3-AB91-3F3D2CFD9B08.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 17
  • E226330E-2035-4696-B4F8-578996564C04.jpeg
    E226330E-2035-4696-B4F8-578996564C04.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 17
Personally I think a hard case is a bit overkill for the drone but I guess it depends on how you transport. I use the regular Fly More case that the drone came in and then throw it into my regular shoulder bag. The case is small but still big enough to act as a helipad when taking off. There's also room to place my ND filters under the batteries.

I love my OneMo backpack with removable bag inside for 4 batteries plus drone and battery. It will allow me to Carry everything needed for distant site photos/vids and chargers plus all accessories. Rarely use my GPC hard case anymore.

I have the Nanuk 910 for my MM and really like it. It rides with me offroad a fair bit so it keeps the drone and accessories out of the dust, dirt, and protected well. I dont have to worry about the kids stepping on it or knocking it out of the truck. I found the original fly more case collects dust and dirt on the outside due to the material its made of. The Nanuk is easy to wipe off and keep clean.
c6fc28af9807f2096bc26ea51c5516af.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada