DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for Mini 4 Pro / RC2 with sticks attached?

This is the case I had for my Mini 2. There are a lot of cases like this for the Mini 2, Mini 3, and even the Air 3. I'm not sure why but for some reason no one is making a case like this for the Mini 4 pro. The only one I've seen out there that are similar to this but larger because they are built to accommodate the Fly More kit with extra batteries and charger. Unfortunately that extra size takes up more room than I'd like. I would love to find a case like this that can fit the Mini Pro 4 plus the rc2 transmitter. I've written to a couple companies and they said they might be interested in making them but not yet. Maybe the Mini 4 Pro is just so new that none of the case manufacturers have built this case yet but it doesn't seem like any of them are interested in doing that.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20231018_131248_Amazon.jpg
    SmartSelect_20231018_131248_Amazon.jpg
    494 KB · Views: 11
I have seen reviews that the Skyreat case allows the sticks to be left on.. Something to take a look at!

Has anyone seen a case for the Mini 4 with rc2 thats smaller and only fits the Drone and remote? Everything I see is that's made for the Mini 4 includes space for the fly more package. I typically travel on a motorcycle and I'm looking for the smallest case possible. I don't need the extra storage for batteries that come with the fly More or a charger. Thanks
I think you might be better off with like a small sling bag meant for small camera kits - and just put the drone and controller in there. Probably more comfortable for motorcycle riding.

This is the case I had for my Mini 2. There are a lot of cases like this for the Mini 2, Mini 3, and even the Air 3. I'm not sure why but for some reason no one is making a case like this for the Mini 4 pro. The only one I've seen out there that are similar to this but larger because they are built to accommodate the Fly More kit with extra batteries and charger. Unfortunately that extra size takes up more room than I'd like. I would love to find a case like this that can fit the Mini Pro 4 plus the rc2 transmitter. I've written to a couple companies and they said they might be interested in making them but not yet. Maybe the Mini 4 Pro is just so new that none of the case manufacturers have built this case yet but it doesn't seem like any of them are interested in doing that.

Check out my review on the Skyreat case.. It is almost the exact case but for the Mini 4 pro.

Reactions: BigAl07
Below is the one I'm going to get. I use Nanuk cases for my MM1, my M2P, and a few fpv drones. They are very sturdy, has cutouts for 3 batteries and accessories, and is cut for the controller with sticks attached.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N