DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Casey Neistat reviews Mavic Air

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was showed to me earlier today and just thought it funny how so many dislike him and all we read folks post about him and he really don't care . The man is rich :)
I really don't pay any YT reviews no mind but read what I see in our forums and then
after I see a pattern from several go by that .But that guy got rich doing what he does .
I Mean RICH​
View attachment 29546
I find him entertaining

Reactions: dirkclod
Makes me want to cry .Da money man .I want mo money .
Seriously though Anthony I do too and annoying and still I don't understand why he don't get that snout fixed .
Wait...he don't care .It's da money ;)
Now here we are 62 post into a thread of his review and it has went so far OT thats funny .
And I'm in it .:)
Oh well .Thumbswayup

Makes me want to cry .Da money man .I want mo money .
Seriously though Anthony I do too and annoying and still I don't understand why he don't get that snout fixed .
Wait...he don't care .It's da money ;)
Now here we are 62 post into a thread of his review and it has went so far OT thats funny .
And I'm in it .:)
Oh well .Thumbswayup
Now for another OT question...did you pre-order the Air?

Watching these reviews makes me want to buy one even more. If DJI had included OcuSync it would have been perfect. Why, oh why, didn't they do that?

Watching these reviews makes me want to buy one even more. If DJI had included OcuSync it would have been perfect. Why, oh why, didn't they do that?

I know. It's killing me they didn't. Sadly, this relegates the Air to "expensive toy" rather than "serious drone."

Hey I'd listen to that for this counting-money-2.gif :)

Ok guys I have even been guilty of taken this thread OT from the review but enough is enough .
There's plenty of reviews to watch that are not bashing the reviewer .
I see no reason for this to go any further so It is

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vlad_Zherikhov