DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cashe is full message

Johnic

Reactions
Flew today with iPhone and started video and got a message stating: "Cashe is full" in green with check mark next to it. I was still able to record video but what is this message and how do I fix it ?

Thanks

clear the cache on the phone. to keep it from building back up, either increase the size, don't have it cache maps in the background or set it up to auto clear cache.

clear the cache on the phone. to keep it from building back up, either increase the size, don't have it cache maps in the background or set it up to auto clear cache.
Not sure where cashe clear is on iPhone.

It is actually the video cache and not the map cache to which that warning pertains.

Go in to DJIGo4, Settings > General
Towards the bottom you will see the cache settings that you can adjust. If you check the Clear Cache Automatically option you will no longer get the warning messsages. Instead the video will cache like a flight data recorder, retaining only the most recent videos and deleting the older ones. All the while keeping the total video files retained below whatever limit you have set on your iPhone. Of course all the hi def video will be retained on the SD card in the Mavic.

It is actually the video cache and not the map cache to which that warning pertains.

Towards the bottom you will see the cache settings that you can adjust. If you check the Clear Cache Automatically option you will no longer get the warning messsages. Instead the video will cache like a flight data recorder, retaining only the most recent videos and deleting the older ones. All the while keeping the total video files retained below whatever limit you have set on your iPhone. Of course all the hi def video will be retained on the SD card in the Mavic.

So how do I set mine up to record to my iPhone 7's camera roll DJI album?

Great. Thanks a lot.

When I go to the DJI app it does not give me the option to Clear Cache Automatically. My only option is to clear the cache.
Is there a way to use your SD card on the mobile phone instead of the storage on your phone?

Thanks for the help.

Gary

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada