DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Castlerigg Neolithic Stone Circle, Lake District UK

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The ever-stunning Castlerigg Stone Circle, near Keswick in the Lake District.

This was the first stop and the arranged meeting place and first flying location on the recent Drone Show Live Viewers Lakes Day Out! IIRC there were 6 drones in the air while we were all filming this, so it is hardly surprising that a few drones are seen in the footage of what many describe as the most beautiful Stone Circle in the UK...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another great video! Very well flown!

Reactions: twickers14
Be
The ever-stunning Castlerigg Stone Circle, near Keswick in the Lake District.

This was the first stop and the arranged meeting place and first flying location on the recent Drone Show Live Viewers Lakes Day Out! IIRC there were 6 drones in the air while we were all filming this, so it is hardly surprising that a few drones are seen in the footage of what many describe as the most beautiful Stone Circle in the UK...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
IMG_1700.jpeg
Beautifully flown. My wife & I had the thrill of visiting this magical place back in 2016. I wish I had owned a drone back then.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Be

Beautifully flown. My wife & I had the thrill of visiting this magical place back in 2016. I wish I had owned a drone back then.
Thank you, it is an awesome place, one I have been fortunate to visit several times...

Well done AD and the sheep weren't overly concerned either.
Yep managed to spot at least two of your group. Must say it's a great idea to get a group together like that.
Yup the sheep were totally unfazed...

The group meet-up was arranged by a friend, all folks that watch the Drone Show Live UK on a Wednesday evening, but we also have a UK-wide Grey Arrows Drone Club and go to meet-ups at least a couple of times a month - although usually not in quite as beautiful surroundings... Meeting up has it advantages and disadvantages, but it is good to have a chance to talk with others...

Reactions: Sky Wombat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alphaagentleads