DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Castlerigg Neolithic Stone Circle

Eventually got round to editing my footage.

An attempt to capture the feeling of the place.
Found out after I got this footage that the National Trust have a no drone policy so I didn't go back for more.

great video brilliant choice of music keep up the good work

Thanks old man mavic I would have liked to go back to get some clouds in the sky and some good lighting over the mountains but didn't want to push my luck.
well all i can say is lets wait and see what the upcoming registration and test entail and who knows ,maybe you will be able to go back and finish it

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Eventually got round to editing my footage.

An attempt to capture the feeling of the place.
Found out after I got this footage that the National Trust have a no drone policy so I didn't go back for more.

Nicely done, I really liked it! From what I could tell the location is in a rural location and apparently there are not many people around so I don't see a big issue with the no drone policy. If anything, you captured the essence of the location far better than most without leaving any trace!

Reactions: old man mavic
Nicely done, I really liked it! From what I could tell the location is in a rural location and apparently there are not many people around so I don't see a big issue with the no drone policy. If anything, you captured the essence of the location far better than most without leaving any trace!
It may look that way but the photographers arrive at sunrise & by the time they leave the tourists start to come they are a constant stream until the photographers come back for the sunset.
I spent days visiting the place to get it deserted, I simply didn't want people in my shots as I wanted it to look like the timeless / lonely place it would have been when the Neolithic people built it in the middle of nowhere.

It may look that way but the photographers arrive at sunrise & by the time they leave the tourists start to come they are a constant stream until the photographers come back for the sunset.
I spent days visiting the place to get it deserted, I simply didn't want people in my shots as I wanted it to look like the timeless / lonely place it would have been when the Neolithic people built it in the middle of nowhere.
Definitely understand the challenge! Good work

It is a beautiful place in a beautiful area. I really like your video

We are becoming a group of early risers to pursue this hobby of ours!!!

It is a beautiful place in a beautiful area. I really like your video

We are becoming a group of early risers to pursue this hobby of ours!!!
The trouble with sunrise / sunsets is that you never know if the sky is going to co-operate until it either looks good or not.
You can guaranty that the perfect beautiful red sky only happens when you didn't go to film it.

Reactions: dannybgoode
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure