DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Castles and an observation tower in Germany.

You have a cool place to fly .Nice 0ROJYyg.png0ROJYyg.png

642EB41D-C2BB-4464-A5A1-2C1C992C6295.jpeg A cool “nature reserve” where he’s not allowed to fly his drone ... Schönberg Turm...

I am thankful for the outlaws in a lot of cases. I would probably NEVER get to see this awesome place if it were not for people like the OP. I saw no deaths, injuries, or property damage. I also didn't see distracted tourists.
Great job!

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Great job at probably making the laws even TOUGHER here in Germany... they are tough enough as it is without people not abiding by them. It’s no problem if the person got the necessary permission but I suspect he didn’t. Shame that you as a “Well-known member” encourage breaking local laws.

I simply thanked him for the beautiful video, I even called him an outlaw for what that's worth.
However, I am not in Germany, I am not in Law enforcement, and its none of my business what other people do. I have no right to condemn, or judge anyone.
Weather I agree with it or not, is of no importance.
If Germany has laws, then the damage is already done. I doubt there is a way to make what he did double illegal......
If the OP wishes to risk the consequences, HIS CONSEQUENCES, I am all in for viewing his fine work till he is placed in jail.

Great job at probably making the laws even TOUGHER here in Germany... they are tough enough as it is without people not abiding by them. It’s no problem if the person got the necessary permission but I suspect he didn’t. Shame that you as a “Well-known member” encourage breaking local laws.

Maybe you should form a coalition to ease your country’s policies concerning where drone deployment is safe. Nowhere in this video did I see where Anyone was subject to harm. That was a beautiful video, imo one that you and your country should embrace.

Maybe you should form a coalition to ease your country’s policies concerning where drone deployment is safe. Nowhere in this video did I see where Anyone was subject to harm. That was a beautiful video, imo one that you and your country should embrace.
Most nature reserves are their to preserve the „nature“ that resides in the areas. Such as wild boar, deer, fish etc. Lipo batteries getting chewed by wild animals? Lithium in rivers...? Disturbing nesting ? Yes the vast amount of flights happen without a crash and loss of a device. I have no problem if the people obtain permission..... a lot of the areas are also „water catchment areas“ in Germany they are very strictly controlled. These people will most likely go on to fly in other restricted areas like nearby airports power lines etc. I think there should be heavy fines for offenders. There are plenty of areas to fly that are permitted. Again... gain permission and I haven’t got a problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu