DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis (one minute)

I really wanted to get more shots from different angles. But, alas, I crashed my MA2 (no video capture of its demise).

Nice video! I flew the cathedral a couple weeks ago. I was very nervous of the big apartment building in front. How/where did you crash?

Nice video! I flew the cathedral a couple weeks ago. I was very nervous of the big apartment building in front. How/where did you crash?

Well, I crashed into that apartment building. The drone lost connection with the smart controller and backed into the building and landed in one of the balconies. I'm still trying to recover it from the apartment complex. They are being helpful.

I like your video of St. Louis places. You got the top of the City Museum and the Ferris Wheel. Nice work! Did you experience any warnings when you shot the Arch video at the riverfront?

Well, I crashed into that apartment building. The drone lost connection with the smart controller and backed into the building and landed in one of the balconies. I'm still trying to recover it from the apartment complex. They are being helpful.
Oh no! What a nightmare. I parked in the parking lot at the corner of Lindell and N Taylor and never had any connection issues. When I flew the city museum I was in their parking lot and when the drone went to the back side, opposite of me, I lost connection. It started RTH and once it gained altitude I was connected again and finished filming. Very scary. I parked at the very north end of Front St and then by the graffiti wall to film the beginning arch scene. I believe the only warning was an airport and warning of near by no fly zone.

Reactions: rhberg and Severian

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennismavicair1