DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Centerport Beach, Long Island | MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
Flight -

Pilot Log: It felt great filming at the beach today. I had much of the beach to myself. The weather was serene. Best of all, the leaves were blooming. A time of renewal and strength. This location offered refreshing views on a mild day. A great way to welcome Spring 2023. Filming Location: Centerport Beach, Town of Huntington, Suffolk County, New York, United States Track Title: May I Have This Dance (2021) Artist: MIKEY C & Lila Mckenna Teamwrk Records Filming Date: Saturday, April 15, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

BONUS Driving Time-lapse -
Destinations: (1). Centerport Beach (2). Heron Park (3). Commack Town of Huntington, North Shore of Long Island, Suffolk County, New York, United States Track Title: All My Light (2022) Artist: Boy North Colorized / Enhanced Music Filming Date: Saturday, April 15, 2023 Viewer Tips: Wear headphones, sit back and relax, and enjoy the ride. | Project Arjun | Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa